| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Van in April is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with some rain, sleet or snow. Only 54.2mm (2.1in) of water falls during on average 9 days.
- In April the blue above Van is a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:09 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 5:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Van April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Van, Turkey
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Van: