| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Van in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- In August the skies in Van are very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:05 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:37.
- There are approximately 3:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75% of daylight hours and cloudy 25% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Van August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Van, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Van: