| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Van in December is slightly cold at -0.9 °C (30.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with periodic snow. A mere 33.5mm (1.3in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 6 days.
- In December the heavens above Van are a little dull with on average a modest 4:17 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 9:39 long with an average length of 9:31.
- There are approximately 5:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Van December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Van, Turkey
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Van: