| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Van in February is slightly cold at -3.4 °C (25.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.7 °C (18.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sporadic snow. A mere 33.9mm (1.3in) of H2O is laid down during an average of 7 days.
- In February the skies in Van are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:44 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:41.
- There are approximately 5:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45% of daylight hours and cloudy 55% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Van February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Van, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Van: