| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Van in July is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4.1mm (0.2in) of water is deposited during on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Van are beaming with an average of a dazzling 11:36 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:32.
- There are approximately 2:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Van July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Van, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Van: