| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Van in June is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 21.3mm (0.8in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 3 days.
- In June the skies in Van are glorious having on average a hefty 10:56 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Van June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Van, Turkey
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Van: