| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Van in May is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 49.9mm (2in) of H2O accrues across on average 8 days.
- In May the blue above Van is sunny having on average a sizable 9:05 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 14:14.
- There are approximately 4:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Van May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Van, Turkey
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Van: