| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Van in November is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. A mere 42.3mm (1.7in) of fluid falls across an average of 8 days.
- In November the blue above Van is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:50 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:29 long with an average length of 10:02.
- There are approximately 5:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Van November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Van, Turkey
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Van: