| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Van in October is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 48.3mm (1.9in) of H2O descends during an average of 6 days.
- In October the heavens above Van are fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:42 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:06.
- There are approximately 5:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Van October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Van, Turkey
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Van: